Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Post-breakdown

My boss finally asked me to decide (long story), so I asked my mom straight out. She said she'll take care of Mikel again if I pomise to help out at home more and not go out and let her take care of Mikel. I have to be bahay-work-bahay, and get home the quickest that I can. So yeah, I'm even worse than Cinderella haha, but it's all for Mikel anyway. :) Besides I can always let Manny take care of Mikel if I really needed to go somewhere. Plus I get to spend more time with my cute kulit baby boy whose not much of a baby these days.

Anyway, Mikel has been so hyper lately. You can never catch him walking (always running). Well, excpet that one time when Ninong Luigi let Mikel wear rain boots! (just a little bit bigger than his size) But then once he practiced and figured the boots out, he ran...again.

His Tantrums worsen. He would just scream and then wiggle himself out of your hands and then lie on the floor, wriggling, if he doesn't get what he wants or if he gets frustrated with what he is doing (and i tell you, he gets frustrated sooo fast, and so often) ex. When he's playing with the stackables and couldn't put one on top of the other. Or if he couldn't sleep. or the string that he's holding (which he thinks is a string from a balloon maybe) isn't flying/standing up (whatever you call it), oh and there's so much more incidents just like those!

I'm thinking maybe his TV watching could be a factor so I now cut his TV viewing time. He used to just open TV by himself and watch whenever he wants. But now we have this Sing/Dance moment. LOL! I'd dock my iPod on my speakers and play Mikel's playlist and Jump/Clap and Shake our sillies out! Haha! He specially loved the song Boom Boom ain't it great to be Crazy! and would smile everytime he'd hear it.

Mama Cay thinks Mikel should be checked up by a Dev Ped. She thinks he has something. Like ADHD or something like that. Well, I don't think so, I think he's just a hyper-active boy just like his Daddy was when he was a kid. Plus he's a Gemini, and gemini's are extra hyper than others. I sure hope I am right and not Mama Cay...

BTW, he still haven't said Mommy yet (or any other word for that matter). Oh I think he tried to say Mommy a few times or maybe I just thought. I wonder when he'll be able to talk. His 1 yr old cousin even know more words than him! I don't want to be a Mommy who pressures her son, or someone who compares but it's just that My mom thinks he has something that needs to be checked and then the fact that he's still not talking yet, so that makes me think. Oh well...

1 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Hi Mommy Cara!

Al our kids develop differently. So good for you not to compare :) Sky has become quite a handfull too. ANG LIKOT! Pero mas okay na mailkot - kesa may sakit hindi ba?

Hope you're well...