Thursday, March 5, 2009

First Haircut

So, I am again a Stay-Home Mom. With all the drama with who's gonna take care of Mikel, I might as well be the one to take care of him, again, just like old times.. It's been like 2 weeks already that I resigned from my teaching job.

Anyway, the reason why I blogged is cause Mikel had his first haircut yesterday! As in the very very first!
Mama Cay was the one who did it. Well I did the cutting first, and realized that I don't know what I am doing Haha! So Mama Cay finished what I started. Kept the first lock of hair I cut :)
The haircut needs fixing a little bit thou cause Mikel was so likot (he wanted to get the scissors). We might try again when he's in a good mood during breakfast.


7 comments:

PinayWAHMsaid...

Hi Mommy cara...

Kamusta na? Cutting his hair will get easier as he gets older....

Mommy J

ellasaid...

Wow ! So cute :) napadaan lang po .. nice blog , mommy cara .

Unknownsaid...

What a darling! So handsome and cute!

realmofadreamersaid...

He's so cute!

Anonymoussaid...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

mingkoysaid...

So cute...^^

Cheers!

Pamela - Headboardsaid...

Love this post! A happy holiday shopping season to you.