Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm Back!

After 3 years of MIA, I finally decided on blogging again! Missed me? Haha! I'm guessing I've lost all my followers already. Pfft!

So what's new with me?

Well, Mikel is not anymore a baby.. he's a BIG BOY! He's 5 years old, and going to school already!

We also have a new baby in the family! Lucas! Well he's 11 months now, turning 1 on August 27. He's so cute! And everybody loves him! You guys will love him too!

I actually regret not going back to blogging as soon as I had Lucas. I was reading my blog posts for Baby Mikel awhile ago. It was so nice going down memory lane. And I found out when exactly Mikel starting walking because of the timestamps. So cool!

Anyway, 1st post in a long time about to end because I need to sleep!

So many things to fill you up in. Maybe next time.

Adios!

0 comments: