Friday, December 5, 2008

The Breakdown

it's been a really long time since my last update. So much has been happening lately that even if my computer is busted and I'm using my Ninang's itouch, I just had to blog. So excuse the lack of style and pictures, might edit this na lang when I get the chance. So anyway, my mom had a breakdown lastweek and she said she won't take care of Mikel anymore. I spent days thinking about who will take care of Mikel while I'm at work. Last Friday I even took Mikel with me to work and he got to play with my 3 yr old students. Well, anyway, I asked Manny to take care of Mikel after work cause he goes out at around 7am. I also asked my boss if I could work halfday for the month of December. Thing is, after December, I still don't have any idea on how it'll work. Mom specifically said no yaya cause our previous maid was the one who made her breakdown, well Mikel also cause he was really cranky that time too. I'll let you guys know when I've decided already. Tip next update

1 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Hi Cara! So sad to hear about your situation... There's a daycare center in Paranaque called LPAP 24-hour daycare. You may call them at (+632)772-0429 for any inquiries... Hope this one helps!