Friday, August 22, 2008

Wacky pic with baby and sweetie

First, I would like to say that lately I don't have any other wacky pics of me with either sweetie or Mikel. I dunno, before I used to take loads of wacky pics of myself. Now, not anymore. I may be conscious of the way I look now (in pictures) cause.. well, I got heavier.. and nababa self esteem ko . nyek

well, anyway, here's what I dug up...


Mikel was crying cause well I forgot haha. but this was the pic after the crying. wawa Mikel. but we both look so kulit.


This was in HSBC during training (where we met). This wasn't supposed to be a wacky shot. I dunno what happened. Haha!

3 comments:

aeirinsaid...

Ang cute naman ni baby mikel....

Thanks for joining...
Aeirin's Collections
Biz-N-Honey
Design By Pieces
Pinoy Online Community

Zeeesaid...

Ang cute ni baby Mikel! :)

Anonymoussaid...

Cute. He looks like you. :X