Tuesday, July 15, 2008

7 Facts About Mommy Cara


Got tagged by Mighty in Spirit.

Here’s the rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.

B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.



Since this blog is about being a Mommy to Mikel. I'll give 7 facts about me being a Mommy then. Hehe!

1. I'm 23. Not yet married but Engaged to my loving Sweetie. Still living with parents, Sweetie not living with us. Will move out and live with him when we get married: I hope on 09.09.09.
2. I regret not being able to breastfeed.I didn't try hard enough.
3. I am a Stay-at-Home Mum but have applied for a preschool teacher at Toddlers Unlimited. Final Interview is tomorrow. Wish me luck!
4. I still don't know how to cook. I'm trying. So far I only know how to make Tuna fettuccine! Haha! and all the instant stuff which is bad for Mikel.
5. When I turn on my TV, it's always on Playhouse Disney.
6. I love Kissing and Hugging Mikel. He hates it. Hehe!
7. I love being a Mommy!

I Tag:
Deranged Insanity by betterthanezraH
The Life Of An Outback Pinay
KateLove's
marshimallows
Pinay Mommy Online
Pinay WAHM
My World in My Own Word

4 comments:

PINAY MOMMYsaid...

hello mommy, thanks for tagging me. but i already done this and i was the one who tagged mommy elvz. hehehe...


check mine at blessings and beyond! God bless and thanks for remembering me.



Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Cara Castillosaid...

Haha yeah. saw it nga after I tagged you. OK lang. didn't do it for the tag naman talaga. Really wanted to blog about me naman haha

Zeeesaid...

hi sweetie! tagged you here

Deranged Insanity
Traipsey Turvey
PierrEzrah

PinayWAHMsaid...

HI Mommy Cara...

Salamat sa tag. Will try to do it as soon as I get the chance.

Juliana