Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Hate Sterilizing!

Just finished sterilizing 14 Bottles of Mikel!

My titas said before that they hated sterilizing... At that time (Mikel was a few months old) I didn't really hate doing it. Even wondered why they hate it more than anything else. I hated cleaning poop before, not sterilizing the bottles.

But now.. I do hate sterilizing! I realized now that they hated sterilizing not cause it's hard work or it's icky or anything like that. It's cause it's something I HAVE to do everyday and it takes at least 30mins (for 7 bottles) to do it (when I say 30mins, I meant when I'm rushing). I also have to wait til Mikel is sleeping cause I can't just leave him for that long and sterilize.

My Son is 1 yr old. When can/should I stop sterilizing? Hehe!

6 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

I think it would be safe to stop sterilizing unless you are unsure of the water you wash the bottles in, or the quality of what you put in the bottles.

Anonymoussaid...

Ahhh! Big problem guys! Just as soon as I got my .com I completely lost it! Unfortunately, you guys need to update my URL link again. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please change http://www.betterthanezrah.com to http://www.betterthanezrah.org with blog title Deranged Insanity.

cherrysaid...

don't sterilize anymore. just let them dry naturally. btw, i've just posted the answers and the number of entries of those who participated in my june project. i'll announce the winner tonight. thanks for joining.=)

Anonymoussaid...

Hi I just surfed and dropped. I was reading through your posts and I just hope to share with you my own adventure on one of the neatest discovery I had during son's infancy and had such a neat alternative to sterilizing bottles when he was 11 months old. I also hated sterilizing like you do. That's understandable. It can be quite tiring. It's a labor of love all right, but if there was any alternative without compromising our kid's health then that's a major thing. Here is something I recommend any mom who is in the same predicament. :-) Here's the link. http://www.marriageandbeyond.com/2006/08/23/chicco-sterilisistem-baby-things-review/

I wrote this almost a couple of years back and I'm glad I did. :-)

Anonymoussaid...

http://www.marriageandbeyond.com/2006/08/23/chicco-sterilisistem-baby-things-review/

Anonymoussaid...

I have stopped sterilizing Karen's bottles and I have changed from plastic to glass.but I did sterilize them before using.