Sunday, May 18, 2008

Favorite Toys

Was tagged by PinayWAHM

Mikel has lots of toys!

...But his favorite to play with are his books. Especially the Sesame Street book which pages are torn already (cause of him rin).

His other favorite is the Animal Scene Magazine that we have here (which I bought for my mom when I was pregnant). I just see to it that he doesn't put the magazine in his mouth haha!


I hope that when he grows older he would still love reading! Hehe!

As for Comfort toys, last week he was attached to this green stress ball. But now hindi na. He would hold on to it when he's walking and even when he's sleeping! (got no pics but it's in the video on my last post).

I TAG: Qtcotzkie, Chiqmom, DivLopez, Ellheym, FoxyMom, Shimumsy, Mommyhood Moments, -G-.


Here are the rules:

Post a photo of your baby with her/his first ever favorite/comfort toy. Write some details of your fondest memory of your baby and her toy (like what I did below). This will make a good memento when your baby grows up!

Lastly, before you pass this on to six mommies, don’t forget to add the link to your website's at the end of the page. I’m sure many moms would love to see your sites, too!

Love links:

3 comments:

cherrysaid...

I like this tag. I might do this one on my blog.

By the way,hope you can also join my "little" project Nothing serious, it's all fun. Some may even call it a tag but I want to make it more personal. I will publish it on my blog with the whole pics and accompanying write-up. I plan to do this monthly with a different topic for each month. Here's the link:

http://girlforallstatus.blogspot.com/2008/05/project-whats-inside-your-bag.html

PinayWAHMsaid...

Hi Mommy Cara...

Thanks for doing the tag. I chuckle everytime I see 'SuperBoy! Isn't he supposed to be wearing green socks? Hahaha...

Mommy J

Cara Castillosaid...

@ Mommy J

Haha! He upgraded na to Red Socks! :P I realized he had red socks pala and it goes better with the outfit hehe!